Tuesday, March 31, 2009

86% off!!!



This one was too good not to post! and really, finding deals like this to post for everyone else to see is really good encouragement for me to keep finding them! (what can I say when it's positive attention, I love it!) So I have been saving up a few freebies, or atleast just haven't taken the time to go get them, but I decided it was time to do it. So I went to Walmart with coupons for $5 off of ANY Iams Dog Food, Free Halls cough drops, Free Wrigley's gum, $5.00 off of any Huggies Gentle Care Item and $2.00 off of any 2 Johnson's Buddies Products. Here's what I came out with-





5 packs of Gum,


5 Halls Cough Drops,


18 MORE (I already have about 35) Johnson's Buddies Bar Soap


6 (3.5lb) bags of Iam's Dog Food,


1 pkg of Huggies disposible changing pad


1 bag of Easter Smarties (Deegan's favorite Treat)


and a Cup of Chicken Nuggets for Lunch





Grand total Including tax before coupons:$56.85


After Coupons: $8.03

2 comments:

  1. You might tie me for the title "Coupon Queen" :) Guess I better start doing more shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saved your new blog... I just need to get around to actually doing the couponing.

    ReplyDelete